Terms & Conditions
• Prices effective Jan. 1, 2019, to Dec. 31, 2019.
• Prices are subject to change.
• Prices are MSRP stated in U.S. dollars.
• Prices are FOB. Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
• Net 30 days from date of invoice (for established accounts).
• For new accounts, prepayment is required with the first-order (please provide credit information with your order to allow us to establish your credit facility).
• Past due accounts will be billed 1.5% per month financing charges.
• All shipments are FOB, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.
• SI Manufacturing ships via UPS or provide your choice of carrier.
• At the time of receipt, check your bill of lading carefully as it is the customer’s responsibility to report damages and shortages to the carrier.
• If stock is not available at the time of shipment, the back-ordered item(s) will be shipped and invoiced separately unless otherwise notified.
• Defective goods and shortages must be reported to our customer service department within 15 days after the receipt of the shipment.
• For shortages, we will ship the missing item(s) or credit your account. For damages resulting from product defects, we will issue a credit or ship a replacement.
• SI Manufacturing does not accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit. In these cases, please file a claim with the carrier.
• General returns on products may be made within 90 days of the original invoice date. Returned products must be in resalable condition and in original packaging.
• A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returns unless the return is a result of an error made by SI Manufacturing. The dealer is responsible for the return freight costs.
• SI manufacturing will provide you with a return authorization number which must be stated on the packing list of the returned shipment. All customs documents must show "goods returned" and include a copy of the original invoice.